Monday, January 26, 2009

Cupcakes...Why do I do this to myself!


















The whole time Chloe & I are making these I'm asking myself WHY!!! Here I am supposed to be dieting - only 8 weeks left till my birthday & I'd like to at least be down 15 pounds (yes-pre-baby & wedding day weight-WOOHOO!) and here I am making cupcakes! It's ok though - I only ate a quarter of one (because SOMEBODY's gotta make sure they aren't poisonous) and I'm cool - no more for me - the boys'll be home from school in 30 minutes & they can go ahead & tear them up!
I think they're pretty cute! Chloe had a lot of fun rolling out fontant (it's like vanilla flavored Play-Doh) and messing with the sprinkles.
It's supposed to be pretty cold the next couple of days so I better go to the library tonight and get something to read for when I'm tempted to bake something!

1 comment: